From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Intelligence (TV series))
|Look up intelligence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intelligence is a term describing one or more capacities of the mind.
Intelligence may also refer to:
- Military intelligence, the gathering and assessment of strategic, tactical, and policy information
- Intelligence assessment, the evaluation of sensitive state, military, commercial, or scientific information
- Intelligence cycle, the stages of intelligence information processing
- Espionage, the clandestine acquisition of confidential information
- Nous (intelligence), in classical and medieval philosophy, theology and cosmology
- Intelligence (journal), a scientific journal dealing with intelligence and psychometrics
- Intelligence (newspaper), a newspaper published in Bowral, New South Wales.
- Intelligence (Canadian TV series), a Canadian television show running on CBC Television
- Intelligence (U.S. TV series), an American cyber-themed action/adventure television series
- "Intelligence", song by ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead from their 2003 EP The Secret of Elena's Tomb
- The Intelligence, noiserockband from Seattle, with releases on In the Red-records.
- Intelligence (solitaire), a card game
- Intellect (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Intelligence"
- All pages with titles containing "Intelligence"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intelligence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.