Intelligence Organization of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps
Supreme Leader of Iran
Intelligence Protection Organization
Imam Hossein University
University of Command and Staff
Intelligence Organization of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (Persian: سازمان اطلاعات سپاه پاسداران انقلاب اسلامی) is an Iranian intelligence agency within the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) and part of Council for Intelligence Coordination. The Intelligence Organization of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps was established on Khamanei's initiative in 2009.
According to Stratfor, it is as powerful as Ministry of Intelligence and possibly even more powerful than the other service. The agency appears to be more active at a domestic level while at an international level, the Quds Force is the key operational group. The agency also has a wide range of Basij informers.
- Bahmani, Arash (25 October 2014). "Announced for the First Time: Iran Has 16 Intelligence Agencies". Rooz Online. Retrieved February 27, 2015.
- Wege, Carl Anthony (2015). "Iran's Intelligence Establishment" (PDF). Journal of U.S. Intelligence Studies. 21 (2): 66. Retrieved 15 December 2016.
- Dumitrescu, Octavian (November 20, 2010). "The Intelligence and Security Services of Iran". Global Security. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- Esfandiari, Golnaz (October 16, 2011). "'If Needed, We Have The Capability To Assassinate King Abdullah'". RFE/RL. Retrieved October 15, 2015.
- "سردار حسین نجات جانشین رئیس سازمان اطلاعات سپاه شد" (in Persian). Fars News Agency. 27 December 2016. Retrieved 14 July 2017.
|This article related to the Iranian armed forces is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|