Intelligent design (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up intelligent design in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intelligent design is the belief that nature shows evidence of being caused by an intelligent creator, not an undirected process such as natural selection.
Intelligent design may more specifically refer to:
- The teleological argument, the theological argument for the existence of God sometimes called the "argument from intelligent design"
- Intelligent design in politics
- The Intelligent design movement
- The Intelligent design network, a nonprofit organization to promote Intelligent Design
Books and music
- Intelligent Design (book), a 1999 work by William A. Dembski
- Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers, a religious text in Raëlism
- Intelligent Design (album), an album by Cesium 137
- The Intelligent Design Of..., an album by Joan of Arc
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intelligent design.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.