|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (February 2009)|
|Headquarters||Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
|Dave Brockway, Co-Founder & CEO
Tryg Dahl, Co-Founder & CTO
David Tress, Co-Founder & VP Operations
Intelliquip, LLC develops browser-based software also known as the Intelligent Front-End. The basic function of the company's software is to automate the front-end sales process for complex equipment. The software is specialized for the fluid handling equipment industry and is compatible with pumps, compressors, valves, blowers, turboexpanders, heat exchangers, actuators, filters, seals, couplings, motors, and variable-frequency drives.
The Intelligent Front-End is composed of three main products: the Intelliquip Selector, the Intelliquip Configurator, and the Intelliquip Quote Manager. Together, these products create an integrated application that allows users to quickly select, configure, price, and quote complex products.
Intelliquip was founded in July 2000 by Dave Brockway, Tryg Dahl, Mike Joy, and David Tress. The company's headquarters and primary software development office is located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, with an additional sales office in Orlando, Florida. Intelliquip’s multilingual and multicurrency implementations have been completed with large and small companies located across the globe, including North America, Europe, India, and Asia.
Intelliquip's browser-based software incorporates the concept of software as a service (SaaS), which is a means to deploy a subscription-based, hosted service that users access via the Internet, without the need to install software on a user's computer. The SaaS platform for Intelliquip’s Intelligent Front-End allows its clients to deploy selection and configuration solutions for their equipment directly to their internal sales force and their sales channels.
The company has licensed FPX's patented, core configurator engine for use in its software. Intelliquip is also a member of the Hydraulic Institute, the largest association of pump industry manufacturers in North America. It is part of the Hydraulic Institute's Electronic Data Exchange Committee to participate in a project with FIATECH to adopt AEX cfiXML schemas and implement them in Intelliquip's software. This initiative is developing standards to automate information exchange for the design, procurement, delivery, installation, operation, and maintenance of engineered equipment.
- "Version 6.1 of Intelliquip's Intelligent Front-End Released". Melinda Swan. Business Wire. 2008-04-07. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
- HI Supplier Finder Company Profile , Hydraulic Institute. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
- "Intelligent Pump Selection in the 21st Century" (PDF). Dave Brockway. World Pumps. November 2001. Archived from the original (PDF) on August 21, 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
- "Firepond and Intelliquip Ink Long Term Agreement Extending Firepond’s Configuration as a Service Platform". Carol Ferrari. FPX. 2007-12-13. Retrieved 2008-09-23.
- Automating Equipment Information Exchange (AEX) Archived 2007-11-11 at the Wayback Machine., FIATECH (March 2008). Retrieved 2008-09-23.