From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up inter or inter- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Inter may refer to:
- Inter Milan (nicknamed Inter), an Italian football club
- S.C. Internacional (nicknamed Inter), a Brazilian football club
- F.C. International Turku, a Finnish football club
- FK Inter Bratislava, a former Slovak football club
- NK Inter Zaprešić, a Croatian football club
- Internaţional Curtea de Argeş, a Romanian football club
- Esporte Clube Internacional, a Brazilian football club from Santa Maria
- Esporte Clube Internacional (SC), a Brazilian football club from Lages
- Associação Atlética Internacional, a Brazilian football club from Limeira
- Inter Luanda, an Angolan football club
- FC Inter Baku, an Azerbaijani football club
- Inter Club d'Escaldes, an Andorran football club
- FC Inter Leipzig, a German football club
- An intersexual person
- Inter (TV channel), Ukrainian TV-channel
- Inter (Venezuelan broadcaster), a Venezuelan telecommunications company
- Inter (band), British band
- Inter-American University of Puerto Rico
- Ralf Brown's Interrupt List (INTER), a comprehensive list of x86 interrupts and structures.
- All pages beginning with "Inter"
- All pages with titles containing "Inter"
- Interact (disambiguation)
- Interchange (disambiguation)
- Interior (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Inter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.