|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
Andrew Fergusson, Chair of Trustees Stephen Mitchell, Director of Publishing 
|Publication types||Books, DVDs and other media|
|Nonfiction topics||Bible commentaries, Christian life (evangelical), theology|
|Imprints||Apollos, Crossway, Tyndale|
|No. of employees||c.20|
Inter-Varsity Press (IVP) was previously the publishing wing of Universities and Colleges Christian Fellowship. It claims to support the publishing or distribution of well over one million books each year to over 150 countries, including the translation of titles into over 90 different languages. Following a UCCF-wide strategic review in 2005, IVP was afforded organisational independence to enable IVP to increase its focus on developing its publishing ministry, whilst continuing to support the development of theological and other students worldwide. 
In 2015, IVP came under the management of the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge (SPCK), who agreed with the IVP trustees a comprehensive plan to refinance IVP and ensure it is fully resourced to continue to thrive as an evangelical Christian publisher in the digital arena.
IVP has been publishing Christian books since the 1930s (originally books were published under the name Inter-Varsity Fellowship - IVF). Ronald Inchley, who died on 13 April 2005 (aged 93), was taken on by Douglas Johnson as the IVF's Publications Secretary soon after graduating from Birmingham University in 1936, a post which he held, apart from an interlude for war service, until 1976.
Prior to August 2004, when it was constituted as a separate Nottingham-based company and charity in its own right, IVP operated as a trading subsidiary of Inter-Varsity Fellowship Trust Limited. At that time, editorial staff were based in UCCF's Leicester offices, with the warehouse and distribution in Norton Street, Nottingham (having moved from London in the 1970s). Today, IVP continues to publish and distribute Christian literature worldwide, with a distinct conservative evangelical ethos guaranteed by their continued adherence to the UCCF Doctrinal Basis. With much of the management and logistics of publishing shared with SPCK, IVP is well placed to move into the future secure in its distinct identity as the leading evangelical publisher in the UK.
- Apollos – academic titles
- Crossway Classic Commentaries and Bible Guides
- Tyndale Bible Commentaries
- "About IVP". Nottingham, United Kingdom: Inter-Varsity Press. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- George Ian Russell (12 December 2011). "Summary Information Return 2011 for Inter-Varsity Press" (PDF). London, United Kingdom: Charity Commission. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
The objectives of the charity are the advancement of the evangelical Christian Faith among students, graduates, other former students and members of the growing worldwide Church. The charity achieves this through publishing books, and other materials, which are true to the Bible and which will communicate the gospel, develop discipleship and strengthen the Church for its mission in the world.
- The Rev'd Frank Entwistle (June 2005). "Obituary - Ronald Inchley, Christian publisher, 1912-2005". Evangelicals Now. Thornton Heath. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- Le Peau, Andrew T; Doll, Linda (2006). Heart, Soul, Mind, Strength: An Anecdotal History of InterVarsity Press, 1947-2007. Westmont, Illinois: InterVarsity Press. p. 128. ISBN 0-8308-3369-2. Retrieved 7 April 2012.
- Crockford's Clerical Directory 2004/05 (Ninety-eighth ed.). London, United Kingdom: Church House Publishing. 2004 . p. 243. ISBN 0-7151-8129-7.
- "Company details for Inter-Varsity Press, Company No. 05202650". Cardiff, United Kingdom: Companies House. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- "Overview for Registered Charity 1105757 - Inter-Varsity Press". London, United Kingdom: Charity Commission. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
- "Company No. 00387932". Cardiff, United Kingdom: Companies House. 8 May 1986. Retrieved 6 April 2012.
Incorporated 1 June 1944, Change of Name 8 May 1986 to Universities and Colleges Christian Fellowship Trust, Change of name 18 November 2004 to Universities and Colleges Christian Fellowship