InterContinental Hong Kong
|InterContinental Hong Kong|
InterContinental Hong Kong in 2011
|Location||Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui
|Number of rooms||503|
|Number of suites||87|
|InterContinental Hong Kong official website|
InterContinental Hong Kong (Chinese: 香港洲際酒店) is an InterContinental hotel in Hong Kong. It is located on 18 Salisbury Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, on the former site of Holt's Wharf. InterContinental Hong Kong is close to many tourist attractions like Hong Kong Avenue of Stars , Hong Kong Cultural Centre , Hong Kong Space Museum and Star Ferry Pier.
In July 2015, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG) agreed to sell the InterContinental Hong Kong to Supreme Key, a consortium of investors, for US$938 million. It was reported that IHG will retain a 37-year management contract, with three 10-year extension rights.
Japanese restaurant 'Nobu', part of the restaurant concept by chef Nobuyuki "Nobu" Matsuhisa is based at the hotel, since December 2006. The restaurant was listed at no. 15 on Asia's Top 20 Restaurants of the Miele Guide in the 2009/2010 edition. It was also listed at no. 16 for the 2008/2009 and 2010/2011 editions.
- Sito, Peggy (10 July 2015). "InterContinental Hong Kong sells for US$938 million in one of region's biggest hotel deals". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 10 July 2015.
- Arnold, Helen (25 March 2012). "World's 15 most expensive hotel suites". CNN Travel. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- "NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong: New-style Japanese". CNN Travel. 12 November 2009. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Lam, Tiffany (12 November 2009). "Nobu comes to Hong Kong for his birthday party". CNN Travel. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- Li, Zoe (1 October 2009). "Hong Kong restaurants top the Miele Guide". CNN Travel. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "Asia's Top 20 for 2008/2009". Miele Guide. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
- "Asia's Top 20 for 2010/2011". Miele Guide. Retrieved 6 December 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to InterContinental Hong Kong.|
|This article about a Hong Kong building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|