This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
InterNICHE (International Network for Humane Education), based in United Kingdom, is a non-profit organization and an international network comprising campaigners, students, teachers and trainers to promote the use of humane alternatives within biological science, medical and veterinary medical education globally.
Resource developed by InterNICHE to catalyze change comprise the multi-language book From Guinea Pig to Computer Mouse (2003), several Alternative Loan Systems, the Humane Education Award, the information-rich website www.interniche.org, conferences, outreach visits and training around the world.
- "Animal Concerns Community - InterNICHE - the International Network for Humane Education". Animalconcerns.org. Retrieved 2013-07-22.
- "8th World Congress :: Exhibition". Wc8.ccac.ca. Retrieved 2013-07-22.
- "AFC - InterNICHE". Prijatelji-zivotinja.hr. Retrieved 2013-07-22.
- "AV Magazine Issue 1 2011 by American Anti-Vivisection Society". ISSUU. Retrieved 2013-07-22.
- "Encyclopedia of Animal Rights and Animal Welfare: Second Edition - Google Books". Books.google.com. 2009-11-25. Retrieved 2013-07-22.
- "InterNICHE Announces 2009 Humane Education Award". Altweb.jhsph.edu. 2010-02-12. Retrieved 2013-07-22.
- "InterNICHE Launches New Website for Humane Education and Alternatives". Altweb.jhsph.edu. Retrieved 2013-07-22.
- Patricia Ann Owens. Encyclopedia of animal rights and animal welfare. School Library Journal. vol. 56 iss. 4 p. 10.
- The International Network for Humane Education - official site
|This article about an organisation in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This animal rights-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|