(Redirected from Interact (disambiguation))
|Look up interact in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interact may refer to:
- Interact Incorporated, a U.S. telecommunications company founded in 1981
- InterAct, a U.S. public safety software company founded in 1975
- Inter-ACT, Inter-Act, InterACT, three different subsidiaries, created in the 1960s, 1970s, and 1980s, of U.S. software and consulting company Advanced Computer Techniques
- InterAct, a subsidiary of Recoton that owned the GameShark brand for a while
- Interact Advocates for Intersex Youth, a U.S. organization founded in 2006.
- InterACT Disability Arts Festival, a three-day New Zealand event begun in 2011
- Interact Home Computer, a briefly-extant 1979 U.S. personal computer
- InterAct Ministries, a U.S. missionary agency focusing on the North Pacific Crescent, founded in 1951
- InterAct Theatre Company, a U.S. organization based in Philadelphia, founded in 1988
- Rotary Interact, a service club for youths that is part of Rotary International
- All pages beginning with "Interact"
- All pages with a title containing Interact
- Interaction (disambiguation)
- Interactive (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interact.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.