|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2012)|
|Telecommunication, Hospitality, Finance, Insurance and Warranty, Retail, Utility, Consumer Software and Electronics, and Healthcare|
|Michael Iacobucci (CEO)|
Interactions LLC is a privately held technology company that builds and delivers hosted Virtual Assistant applications that enable businesses to deliver automated natural language communications for enterprise customer care.
Interactions LLC was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Boston (Franklin ), Massachusetts. Interactions is venture-backed by Sigma Partners, Cross Atlantic Capital Partners, Updata Partners, North Hill Ventures, Revolution Growth, NewSpring Capital, and Comcast Ventures. Michael Iacobucci serves as Interactions' CEO. Interactions has additional offices in Indianapolis, Indiana (Corporate/Technology Center), and Austin, Texas (Technology Center).
In April 2012, Interactions was named a 2012 Gartner 'Cool Vendor' in CRM Customer Service and Social.
In November 2014, Interactions announced the acquisition of AT&T's Speech and Language Technology group, along with its AT&T Watson(SM) platform.
In June 2016 the company announced a new service named Curo Speech and Language Platform, based on the acquired AT&T technology, to provide enhanced Natural Language Understanding within its products. Later in 2016 the company updated its Virtual Assistant offering to include a voice biometric add-on, which helps prevent fraud in automated Virtual Assistant interactions.
Interactions' hosted customer care solutions work with and enhance existing IVR (Interactive Voice Response) platforms, speech platforms, and web applications. Operating under a SaaS business model, Interactions' service includes both an application's design and build, as well as continuous operating and tuning. Services created can be compared to services provided by Apple’s Siri, Amazon Alexa, and Google Now.
Interactions' customer base includes multiple consumer-facing Fortune 500 companies, including Hyatt, Best Western, JustFab, TXU Energy, The Salt River Project, and Humana. Interactions customers represent the Telecommunication, Hospitality, Finance, Insurance and Warranty, Retail, Utility, Consumer Software and Electronics, and Healthcare industries.
- "Crunchbase: Interactions".
- "Interactions Corporation raises 12m more to ease the pains of automated customer service".
- "Franklin firm works to improve business interactions".
- "IT firm rakes in VC cash: Interactions Corp. has raised $35M since 2002 inception". Indianapolis Business Journal. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- "Franklin firm works to improve business interactions". MetroWest Daily News. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- "Interactions corp validated as PCI DSS compliant". tmcnet.com. TMC Net. 2010-11-24. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "Interactions Corporation named 'Cool Vendor' by Leading Analyst Firm". prnewswire.com. PR Newswire. 2012-04-12. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "AT&T sells its Watson speech recognition tech to Interactions Corporation in equity deal". venturebeat.com. Venture Beat. 2014-11-05. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "Interactions Launches Curo Speech, Revolutionizing Customer Care". interactions.com. 2016-07-22. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- Top, Derek (2016-11-23). "Interactions Adds Voice Biometrics to Curo Platform". opusresearch.net. Opus Research. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "Humana expands deployment of voice portal technology".
- "Go Back Interactions Corp. Partners with Best Western".
- "Interactions Corporation to expand relationship with Humana".
- "Automated agent will aid enrollees in Medicare". Boston Globe.