|Telecommunication, Hospitality, Finance, Insurance and Warranty, Retail, Utility, Consumer Software and Electronics, and Healthcare|
|Michael Iacobucci (CEO),
Bruce Bowden (CFO), Jim Freeze (CMO), Jim Dreher (EVP, Strategic Market Development), Phil Gray (EVP, Corporate Development),Dave Rennyson (CRO)
Interactions LLC is a privately held technology company that builds and delivers hosted Virtual Assistant applications that enable businesses to deliver automated natural language communications for enterprise customer care. Interactions provides Intelligent Virtual Assistants that make businesses conversational. With a powerful combination of conversational AI and human understanding, Interactions IVAs enable businesses to engage with customers in highly productive and satisfying conversations across channels and at scale. With billions of transactions annually, Interactions is committed to delivering unprecedented improvements in the customer experience for some of the largest brands in the world. Interactions is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts, with additional offices worldwide.
Interactions LLC was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Franklin, Massachusetts. Since inception, Interactions has raised $167M and is venture-backed by Sigma Partners, Cross Atlantic Capital Partners, Updata Partners, North Hill Ventures, Revolution Growth, NewSpring Capital, and Comcast Ventures. Michael Iacobucci serves as Interactions' CEO. Interactions has additional offices in Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey and New York.
In April 2012, Interactions was named a 2012 Gartner 'Cool Vendor' in CRM Customer Service and Social.
In November 2014, Interactions announced the acquisition of AT&T's Speech and Language Technology group, along with its AT&T Watson(SM) platform.
In June 2016 the company announced a new service named Curo Speech and Language Platform, based on the acquired AT&T technology, to provide enhanced natural language understanding within its products. Later in 2016 the company updated its Virtual Assistant offering to include a voice biometric add-on, which helps prevent fraud in automated Virtual Assistant interactions.
In May 2017, Interactions acquired AI-based social media engagement innovator Digital Roots. Interactions Digital Roots uses social AI, natural language processing and machine learning to help global household brands engage with consumers on social media. In September 2017, Interactions was named to the Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startups list.
Interactions' hosted Intelligent Virtual Assistants combine artificial intelligence and human understanding to enable businesses and consumers to engage in productive conversations. Operating under a SaaS business model, Interactions' service includes both an application's design and build, as well as continuous operating and tuning. Services created can be compared to services provided by Apple's Siri, Amazon Alexa, and Google Now.
Interactions' customer base includes multiple consumer-facing Fortune 500 companies, including Hyatt, TXU Energy, The Salt River Project, Westar Energy, and LifeLock. Interactions customers represent the Telecommunication, Hospitality, Finance, Insurance and Warranty, Retail, Utility, Consumer Software and Electronics, and Healthcare industries.
- "Crunchbase: Interactions".
- "Interactions Corporation raises 12m more to ease the pains of automated customer service".
- "Franklin firm works to improve business interactions".
- "Franklin firm works to improve business interactions". MetroWest Daily News. Retrieved 1 March 2012.
- "Interactions corp validated as PCI DSS compliant". tmcnet.com. TMC Net. 2010-11-24. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "Interactions Corporation named 'Cool Vendor' by Leading Analyst Firm". prnewswire.com. PR Newswire. 2012-04-12. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "AT&T sells its Watson speech recognition tech to Interactions Corporation in equity deal". venturebeat.com. Venture Beat. 2014-11-05. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "Interactions Launches Curo Speech, Revolutionizing Customer Care". interactions.com. 2016-07-22. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- Top, Derek (2016-11-23). "Interactions Adds Voice Biometrics to Curo Platform". opusresearch.net. Opus Research. Retrieved 2016-11-24.
- "Humana expands deployment of voice portal technology".