From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up interceptor in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interceptor may refer to:
- Interceptor aircraft (or simply "interceptor"), a type of fighter aircraft designed specifically to intercept and destroy enemy aircraft
- Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor, a police car
- Ford Interceptor, a 2007 concept car built on a stretched version of the Ford D2C platform
- Interceptor 400, a civilian aircraft marque
- Interceptor ship, a type of military vessel designed specifically to intercept and destroy enemy ships or submarines (for example, USCG Long Range Interceptor)
- Jensen Interceptor, an automobile marque
- Honda Interceptor, a motorcycle
Plumbing and civil engineering
- Interceptor sewer, a type of French drain often used in storm sewer systems, also called interceptor sewer or interceptor drain
- Grease interceptor, another term for a grease trap
Film and television
- The Interceptor, a British drama series on BBC One
- Interceptor (TV series), a British television game show that ran during 1989
- Interceptor (film), a 1992 film starring Jürgen Prochnow, Andrew Divoff, Elizabeth Morehead and Art Camacho.
- Angel Interceptor, an aircraft piloted by the Angels in the original Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons and the Falcon Interceptor as piloted by the Angels in Gerry Anderson's New Captain Scarlet
- A type of near-Earth spacecraft in UFO (TV series)#SHADO equipment
- The "Pursuit Special" (AKA "V8 Interceptor"), an iconic muscle car in the Mad Max franchise
- In computer gaming, spaceships with a similar purpose to interceptor aircraft or spacecraft, such as ...
- Interceptor, a 1976 video game by Taito
- F/A-18 Interceptor, a 1988 Amiga game by Electronic Arts
- X-COM: Interceptor, a flight-sim/tactical strategy game from the X-COM series.
- Interceptor body armor, an advanced form of combat protection currently fielded by the United States military
- Interceptor Corporation
- Interceptor missile, a type of defensive missile used against other missiles in flight
- Interceptor pattern used in software design, and in aspect-oriented programming
- Interceptor Micros, a former Amstrad CPC, Commodore 64 and ZX Spectrum video game developer
- Milbemycin oxime under the trade name "Interceptor", a heartworm preventative veterinary medication marketed by Novartis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interceptor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.