Intercontinental Cup may refer to:
- Intercontinental Cup (football), a competition organised jointly by UEFA and CONMEBOL
- Beach Soccer Intercontinental Cup
- Intercontinental Cup (baseball), a competition sanctioned by the International Baseball Federation
- FIRS Intercontinental Cup, a roller hockey competition between the winners of the CERH European League and the CSP South American Club Championship
- FIBA Intercontinental Cup, a basketball competition between each of the European Cup winners from each of the European nations cup competition winners
- ICC Intercontinental Cup, a first-class cricket competition run by the International Cricket Council for 12 of its associate members.
- Intercontinental Le Mans Cup, a sports car racing competition organised by the Automobile Club de l'Ouest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intercontinental Cup.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.