(Redirected from Interested)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up interest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interest commonly refers to:
- Interest, a fee paid on borrowed capital.
- Interest (emotion), the emotion prompting attention or curiosity
It might also refer to:
- Vested interest (communication theory) a communication theory, that seeks to explain how influences affect behavior
- Self-interest, the ambitions of an individual
- Romantically, individuals may be "interested" in others with sexual interest
- Conflict of interest, the conflicting obligations of two or more parties in a dispute or trade
- Returns (economics), the gain from the use of real capital, such as money earned on a loan or savings account
- Government interest, the rationale of a government in enacting a law or regulation
- National interest or raison d'état, the operant doctrines and ambitions of a state
- All pages beginning with "Interest"
- Duty of care
- Expectancy-value theory
- Harm principle
- Legal interest (disambiguation)
- Point of interest
- Stakeholder (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.