(Redirected from Interests)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up interest in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interest commonly refers to:
- Interest, a fee paid on borrowed capital.
- Interest (emotion), the emotion prompting attention or curiosity
It might also refer to:
- Vested interest (communication theory) a communication theory, that seeks to explain how influences affect behavior
- Self-interest, the ambitions of an individual
- Romantically, individuals may be "interested" in others with sexual interest
- Conflict of interest, the conflicting obligations of two or more parties in a dispute or trade
- Returns (economics), the gain from the use of real capital, such as money earned on a loan or savings account
- Government interest, the rationale of a government in enacting a law or regulation
- National interest or raison d'état, the operant doctrines and ambitions of a state
- All pages beginning with "Interest"
- Duty of care
- Expectancy-value theory
- Harm principle
- Legal interest (disambiguation)
- Point of interest
- Stakeholder (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interest.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.