Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up interface or interfacé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interface may refer to:
- Interfaces (journal), an operations research journal
- Interface (computing), a point of interaction between hardware and/or software
- User interface
- Interface (object-oriented programming)
- Application programming interface
- Application binary interface
- Interface (matter)
- Interface in the work environment, a point of interaction between systems or work groups.
- Social interface, a concept in sociology
- Interface (band), a music group based on Long Island, New York
- Interface (novel), by "Stephen Bury" (Neal Stephenson and "J. Frederick George" (George Jewsbury))
- Interface, Inc., a carpet manufacturer
- Interface (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode of the television show
- Interface series, the speculative fiction postings by _9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9 on Reddit
- Boundary (disambiguation)
- Interface area, Catholic/Protestant border in Northern Ireland
- Interface:2010, Marketing Standards NGO
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interface.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.