(Redirected from Interfaces in computing)
|Look up interface or interfacé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interface may refer to:
- Interface (computing), a point of interaction between hardware and/or software
- User interface
- Interface (object-oriented programming)
- Application programming interface
- Application binary interface
- Interface (matter)
- Interface in the work environment, a point of interaction between systems or work groups.
- Social interface, a concept in sociology
- Interface (band), a music group based on Long Island, New York
- Interface (novel), by "Stephen Bury" (Neal Stephenson and "J. Frederick George" (George Jewsbury))
- Interface, Inc., a carpet manufacturer
- Interface (Star Trek: The Next Generation), an episode of the television show
- Interface series, the speculative fiction postings by _9MOTHER9HORSE9EYES9 on Reddit
- Boundary (disambiguation)
- Interface area, Catholic/Protestant border in Northern Ireland
- Interface:2010, Marketing Standards NGO
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interface.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.