From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Interleave)
|Look up interleaving in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interleaving may refer to:
- Interleaving, a technique for making forward error correction more robust with respect to burst errors
- An optical interleaver, a fiber-optic device to combine two sets of dense wavelength-division multiplexing (DWDM) signals
- Interleaved memory, a technique for improving the speed of access to memory
- Interleaving (disk storage), a technique for improving the speed of access to blocks on disk storage
- Interleaved posting, an e-mail posting style
- Interleaving (bitmaps), a technique for encoding bitmapped images (a specific example of data interleaving).
- Interleaving (data), the ordering of a data, either in memory or when serialised.
- Interleaving the bits of the binary representation of coordinate values to produce a Z-order (curve) for points
- Interleave sequence, a mathematical sequence formed by interleaving members of two other sequences in alternation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interleaving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.