|Look up interlingua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Interlingua may also refer to:
- An alternative name for Latino Sine Flexione, an auxiliary language developed by Giuseppe Peano as a controlled language of Neo Latin. Abbreviation IL
- A general term describing any international auxiliary language. See also interlinguistics.
- A language-neutral representation of semantic and grammatical concepts; see Interlingual machine translation.
- A name given to the fictional "basic speech" used in science fiction settings, such as Star Trek and the works of Robert A. Heinlein.
- Interlingue, more commonly known as Occidental, an auxiliary language originally devised by Edgar de Wahl
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interlingua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.