|Operating bases||OR Tambo International Airport|
|Fleet size||6 (in 2007)|
|Destinations||7 (in 2009)|
|Headquarters||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Key people||Murad Ismail
Dumisane Sangweni
Interlink Airlines Pty Ltd. was an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa, operating scheduled and chartered flights (including medical rescue, and VIP transport services) out of OR Tambo International Airport.
|This section does not cite any sources. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
In October 2009, Interlink Airlines operated scheduled services to the following destinations:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
At its height, Interlink operated a fleet of four Boeing 737-200 aircraft (equipped with 106 passenger seats, 18 of which were in business class), the first of which had been acquired in October 2005. By late 2009, all but one had been withdrawn from service. Additionally, between 2006 and 2007, the airline was in possession of two smaller Embraer EMB 120 Brasilia aircraft.
- Interlink Airlines entry at airlineupdate.com
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 3 April 2007. p. 94.
- "Airline under liquidation": IOL News online article, at http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/airline-under-liquidation-1.475049
- Interlink fleet list at planespotters.net
- Interlink Airlines fleet history at airfleets.net