|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Northampton, Massachusetts|
Codasat Canada (Canada)
Network Books Distribution (Europe)
Intersoft (South Africa)
Codagan Guides, USA
Olive Branch Press
Crocodile Books, USA
Interlink Publishing is an independent publishing house, founded in 1987 and based in Northampton, Massachusetts, USA. As of 2006[update], it published an average of 90 books a year and had 800 titles in print. The company specializes in publishing in the following subject areas:
- World travel
- World literature (Interlink World Fiction series)
- World history and politics
- World music and dance
- International cooking (including vegetarian)
- Children's books from around the world.
Many of its books concern Celtic culture. It also publishes series entitled On-the-Road Histories, International Folk Tales, Illustrated History, and Emerging Voices New International Fiction.
The company publishes under five imprints:
- Interlink Books
- Cadogan Guides, USA
- Olive Branch Press: "socially and politically relevant non-fiction", with an emphasis on non-Western material
- Clockroot Books
- Crocodile Books, USA: illustrated books from around the world for children aged 3–8
- Georgia DC (2016-02-16). "Interview | Michel Moushabeck, Interlink Books, Indie Publisher of the Week". BookBlast® Diary. Retrieved 2017-11-02.
- Interlink Publishing Fall 2017 (PDF).
- "Computer book distributors in South Africa | Intersoft Books". Retrieved 2017-11-06.
- Byron Anderson, ed., Alternative Publishers of Books in North America, Duluth, Minnesota: Library Juice Press, 2006, ISBN 9781936117222, p. 72.
- "About Interlink Books". Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- "Interlink World Fiction". Interlink Books. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- Alternative Publishers, p. 73.
- "Book series designed to help plan road trips", Eugene Register-Guard, January 8, 2006, p. 35.
- www.interlinkbooks.com corporate website