Interlink Publishing is an independent publishing house, founded in 1987 and based in Northampton, Massachusetts, USA. As of 2006[update], it published an average of 90 books a year and had 800 titles in print. The company specializes in publishing in the following subject areas:
- World travel
- World literature (Interlink World Fiction series)
- World history and politics
- World music and dance
- International cooking (including vegetarian)
- Children's books from around the world.
Many of its books concern Celtic culture. It also publishes series entitled On-the-Road Histories, International Folk Tales, Illustrated History, and Emerging Voices New International Fiction.
The company publishes under five imprints:
- Interlink Books
- Codagan Guides, USA
- Olive Branch Press: "socially and politically relevant non-fiction", with an emphasis on non-Western material
- Clockroot Books
- Crocodile Books, USA: illustrated books from around the world for children aged 3–8
- Byron Anderson, ed., Alternative Publishers of Books in North America, Duluth, Minnesota: Library Juice Press, 2006, ISBN 9781936117222, p. 72.
- "Abour Interlink Books". Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- "Interlink World Fiction". Interlink Books. Retrieved December 2, 2014.
- Alternative Publishers, p. 73.
- "Book series designed to help plan road trips", Eugene Register-Guard, January 8, 2006, p. 35.
- www.interlinkbooks.com corporate website