Intermediate Capital Group
|Public (LSE: ICP)|
|Industry||Financial Services, Asset Management|
|Kevin Parry (Chairman)
Benoit Durteste, (CEO)
|Revenue||£625.1 million (2017)|
|£252.4 million (2017)|
|£218.2 million (2017)|
|AUM||€23.8 billion (2017)|
Intermediate Capital Group is a British-based specialist asset manager and provider of a number of strategies and funds. It is headquartered in London, with offices in a further 10 countries and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
The business was founded by six investment professionals in 1989, includingfounding director James Odgers. It was first listed on the London Stock Exchange in 1994. In 2010 it was reported that the credit crunch was driving its growth. Intermediate Capital listed a new bond on the London Stock Exchange’s Order book for Retail Bonds (ORB) in 2011. In 2015, Intermediate Capital Group acquired Graphite Capital’s fund investment business, Graphite Enterprise Trust. As of 31 March 2017, it had €23.8 billion under management. In November 2017, the company raised €5.2 billion for its largest debt fund, Senior Debt Partners III.
- "Preliminary Results 2017" (PDF). Intermediate Capital Group. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
- "Credit-crunch boost for Intermediate Capital Group". The Independent. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "Specialist Investment Firm Intermediate Capital Group PLC Launches First Retail Bond on ORB". London Stock Exchange Group. December 22, 2011. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
- "Graphite Capital sells fund investment business to Intermediate Capital Group". Private Equity Wire. December 24, 2015. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
- Jennifer Thompson, Javier Espinoza (November 14, 2017). "Intermediate Capital Group raises record €5.2bn of client money". Financial Times. Retrieved May 1, 2018.
- ICG (company website)