Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article may be confusing or unclear to readers. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Gives rise to||Wolffian duct|
- forms of urogenital system
- series of short evaginations from each segment grows dorsally caudally
- vestiges of the future kidney, the pronephros briefly appears.
- pronephric duct arises in the intermediate mesoderm just ventral to the anterior somites
- grows caudally until it becomes the cloaca.
- it is distinct from the lateral mesoderm, as it is not influenced by the secretion of BMP-4 by the ectoderm, possibly due to the lack of receptors.
- Intermediate Mesoderm of Swartz
- Axis of Swartz
- List of human cell types derived from the germ layers
|This developmental biology article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|