Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up intern or internship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An intern is one who works in a temporary position with an emphasis on on-the-job training rather than merely employment.
Intern or internship may also refer to:
- Internship (medicine), training for a physician who has completed medical school
- Intern (computer science), an immutable copy of a string
Film and television
- The Interns (film), a 1962 drama film starring Michael Callan and Cliff Robertson
- The Intern (2000 film) about the world of fashion magazines, starring Dominique Swain, Joan Rivers, Peggy Lipton, and Kathy Griffin
- Scrubs: Interns, a 2009 webisode series, based upon and airing the same day as their eight season Scrubs episodes
- Interns (TV series), or Интерны (Interny), a 2010–2016 Russian television medical sitcom
- The Internship, 2013 film, starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as recently-laid-off salesmen
- The Intern (2015 film), starring Robert De Niro, Anne Hathaway, and Rene Russo
- The Interns (band), a British rock group
- The Viceroys, Jamaican vocal group also known as The Interns
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.