|Look up intern or internship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An intern is one who works in a temporary position with an emphasis on on-the-job training rather than merely employment.
Intern or internship may also refer to:
- Internship (medicine), training for a physician who has completed medical school
- Intern (computer science), an immutable copy of a string
- Film and television
- The Interns (film), a 1962 drama film starring Michael Callan and Cliff Robertson
- The Intern (2000 film) about the world of fashion magazines, starring Dominique Swain, Joan Rivers, Peggy Lipton, and Kathy Griffin
- Scrubs: Interns, a 2009 webisode series, based upon and airing the same day as their eight season Scrubs episodes
- Interny (sitcom), a 2010–2016 Russian medical sitcom
- The Internship, 2013 film, starring Vince Vaughn and Owen Wilson as recently-laid-off salesmen
- The Intern (2015 film), starring Robert De Niro, Anne Hathaway, and Rene Russo
- The Interns (band), a British rock group
- The Viceroys, Jamaican vocal group also known as The Interns
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intern.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.