International Alliance of Libertarian Parties
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Formation||6 March 2015|
|Purpose||Establish, maintain and promote worldwide libertarian political parties|
|Part of a series on|
The International Alliance of Libertarian Parties (IALP) is an alliance of right-libertarian political parties across the world. Its mission is to promote such libertarian politics internationally.
At the 2014 Libertarian National Convention in the United States, former chairman of the Libertarian National Committee Geoff Neale was appointed to help with the creation of an alliance of global libertarian parties. On 6 March 2015, the IALP was formed with nine founding members. As of 2019, the IALP has 21 members 
Countries shaded in denote founding members of the IALP.
- "Libertarian Party World Alliance Underway". February 21, 2015. Retrieved June 14, 2016.
- "International Alliance of Libertarian Parties". Retrieved 15 June 2016.
- "Overview of the International Alliance of Libertarian Parties". Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- Hardy, Gunnar (17 July 2015). "Founding of the IALP". Retrieved 14 June 2016.
- "Members". IALP. Archived from the original on 28 January 2016. Retrieved 14 June 2016.