International Automotive Task Force
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) is a group of automotive manufacturers which aims at providing improved quality products to automotive customers worldwide.
- Develop a consensus regarding international fundamental quality system requirements, primarily for the participating companies’ direct suppliers of production materials, product or service parts or finishing services (e.g., heat treating, painting and plating).
- Develop policies and procedures for the common IATF third party registration scheme to ensure consistency worldwide.
- Provide appropriate training to support ISO/TS 16949 requirements and the IATF registration scheme.
- Establish formal liaisons with appropriate bodies to support IATF objectives.
- ANFIA (Italy)
- BMW Group
- Daimler AG
- FCA Italy Spa
- FCA US LLC
- FIEV (France)
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- MARUTI SUZUKI (INDIA)
- Newman Technology Inc.
- PSA Group
- SMMT (U.K.)
- VDA (Germany)
- VE COMMERCIAL VEHICLES (INDIA)
- Volkswagen AG and the vehicle manufacturers respective trade associations – AIAG (U.S.)
- ZF (Germany)