International Automotive Task Force
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The International Automotive Task Force (IATF) is a group of automotive manufacturers which aims at providing improved quality products to automotive customers worldwide.
- Develop a consensus regarding international fundamental quality system requirements, primarily for the participating companies’ direct suppliers of production materials, product or service parts or finishing services (e.g., heat treating, painting and plating).
- Develop policies and procedures for the common IATF third party registration scheme to ensure consistency worldwide.
- Provide appropriate training to support ISO/TS 16949 requirements and the IATF registration scheme.
- Establish formal liaisons with appropriate bodies to support IATF objectives.
- ANFIA (Italy)
- BMW Group
- Daimler AG
- DAF Trucks N.V.
- FCA Italy Spa
- FCA US LLC
- FIEV (France)
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Company
- MARUTI SUZUKI (INDIA)
- Newman Technology Inc.
- Groupe PSA
- SMMT (U.K.)
- VDA (Germany)
- VE COMMERCIAL VEHICLES (INDIA)
- Volkswagen AG and the vehicle manufacturers respective trade associations – AIAG (U.S.)
- ZF (Germany)
- Mahindra (India)
- Geely Automobile (China)
- Seb Leblogauto.com (France)