International Bottled Water Association
It promotes bottled water through events such as National Hurricane Preparedness Week. The association fights attempts to ban or tax bottled water   and is active in other legislative and regulatory areas, including drafting bottled water regulations adopted by some state governments.
Started out as the American Bottled Water Association, ABWA founded in 1958,It took on the mantel of IBWA as it grew to include international bottlers in the early 1980s.
- "International Bottled Water Association Promotes Hurricane Preparedness By Joining 'Be A Force Of Nature' Campaign". VendingMarketwatch.com. May 30, 2012. Retrieved June 3, 2012.
- "Movement to Ban or Tax Bottled Water Gains Momentum; IBWA Responds". VendingMarketWatch.com. September 21, 2007. Retrieved June 3, 2012.
- Refermat, Emily (May 1, 2008). "Fact: Vendors Need to Know About the Bottled Water Environmental Controversy". VendingMarketWatch.com. Retrieved June 3, 2012.
- "IBWA delays N.Y. bottle law". Beverage Industry. May 27, 2009. Retrieved June 3, 2012.
- "Bottled water association logs definitions". Austin American-Statesman. December 18, 1993. p. D4. Retrieved June 3, 2012.
The International Bottled Water Association has established model regulations, used by Florida, Louisiana, Hawaii, Massachusetts, California and Pennsylvania.
- "IBWA Goes For Jackpot In Las Vegas". Beverage Industry. August 1, 2006. Retrieved June 3, 2012.
- "'Everyone's a Winner' At IBWA Show". Beverage Industry. November 1, 2006. Retrieved June 3, 2012.
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|