International Builders' Show
The International Builders' Show (IBS) is organized by the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) and is the largest light construction building industry tradeshow in the United States. It is the only event of its kind, focusing specifically on the needs, concerns, and opportunities that face builders. In 1944, the NAHB held its first annual convention and exposition, later becoming the International Builders' Show in 1998.
From its early start, the show has grown to attract more than 100,000 attendees, making it one of the largest conventions in the country. As such, the show has alternated its location since 2003 between the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida and the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada (two of the United States' largest convention centers).
Previous and future dates
- 2000 - January 14-17, Dallas, TX
- 2001 - February 9-12, Atlanta, GA
- 2002 - February 8-11, Atlanta, GA
- 2003 - January 21-24, Las Vegas, NV
- 2004 - January 19-22, Las Vegas, NV
- 2005 - January 13-16, Orlando, FL
- 2006 - January 11-14, Orlando, FL
- 2007 - February 7-10, Orlando, FL
- 2008 - February 12-15, Orlando, FL
- 2009 - January 20-23, Las Vegas, NV
- 2010 - January 19-22, Las Vegas, NV
- 2011 - January 12-15, Orlando, FL
- 2012 - February 8-11, Orlando, FL
- 2013 - January 22-25, Las Vegas, NV
- 2014 - February 4-7, Las Vegas, NV
- 2015 - January 20-23, Las Vegas, NV
- 2016 - January 19-22, Las Vegas, NV
- 2017 - January 11-14, Orlando, FL
- 2018 - January 10-13, Orlando, FL
- 2019 - February 19-22, Las Vegas, NV
- 2020 - January 21-24, Las Vegas, NV
- 2021 - February 10-13, Orlando, FL
- 2022 - January 12-15, Orlando, FL
- Wargo, Brian. "Builders show hits Las Vegas". In Business Las Vegas. Retrieved 2010-01-12.
- "INT'L BUILDERS' SHOW TO RETURN TO VEGAS STARTING IN 2009". BuilderOnline. Retrieved 2010-01-12.
|This architecture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|