International Conference on Applied Informatics
|International Conference on Applied Informatics|
|Publisher||Springer Science+Business Media|
The International Conference on Applied Informatics (ICAI) is a research conference organized by Universidad Distrital Francisco Jose de Caldas, sponsored by Springer Science+Business Media, and founded by Hector Florez.
ICAI aims to bring together researchers and practitioners working in different domains in the field of informatics in order to exchange their expertise and to discuss the perspectives of development and collaboration
The proceedings for ICAI are published in the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series by Springer Science+Business Media. CCIS is abstracted/indexed in DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compendex, SCImago, Scopus. CCIS volumes are also submitted for the inclusion in ISI Proceedings.
- Applied Informatics for Less Developed Countries
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Data Analysis
- Decision Systems
- Digital Transformation of Society
- Educational Technology
- Enterprise Information Systems Applications
- Ethic and Policies for a Digitalized World
- Gamification and Serious Games
- Health Care Information Systems
- ICT-Enabled Social Innovation
- ICTs and Society
- ICTs in Education
- Information Ethics
- Information Management for Sustainable Organizations
- Information Society
- Interdisciplinary Information Studies
- IT Architectures
- Learning Management Systems
- Management Cybernetics
- Mobile Information Processing Systems
- Robotic Autonomy
- Social and Behavioral Applications
- Software and Systems Modeling
- Software Architectures
- Software Design Engineering
- Territorial Intelligence Systems
- ICAI 2019. November 7–9 2019, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Madrid, Spain.
- ICAI 2018. November 1–3 2018, Universidad de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano, Bogotá, Colombia
Best Papers Awards
- ICAI 2018
- Jinli Zhang, Zongli Jiang, Tong Li. CHIN: Classification with meta-paths in Heterogeneous Information Networks
ICAI 2018 was held in the Universidad de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano located in Bogotá, Colombia. In this edition of the conference, 82 papers were submitted and 27 were accepted for an acceptance rate of 32.9%. In addition, ICAI 2018 was supported by 82 Program Committee members, who hold a Ph.D. degree. ICAI 2018 was organized by the Universidad Distrital Francisco Jose de Caldas and the Universidad de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano. It was proudly sponsored by: University of Central Florida, Information Technologies Innovation Research Group, Springer, Cyxtera, itPerforma, and Manar Technologies.
- Workshop on Data Engineering and Analytics (WDEA 2018).
- Workshop on Empirical Experiences on Software Reuse (WEESR 2018).
- Workshop on Intelligent Transportation Systems (WITS 2018).
- WorkShop on Smart Sustainable Cities (WSSC 2018).
Authors by Country
Program Committee Members by Country
Papers by Topic
- "ICAI 2019". icai.itiud.org. Retrieved 2019-04-24.
- Communications in Computer and Information Science.
- "ICAI 2018". icai.itiud.org. Retrieved 2019-04-24.
- "Envíe su artículo académico al International Conference on Applied Informatics". Universidad de Bogotá Jorge Tadeo Lozano (in Spanish). Retrieved 2019-04-14.
- "ICAI 2018". icai.itiud.org. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "ICAI 2018 WDEA 2018". icai.itiud.org. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "ICAI 2018 WEESR 2018". icai.itiud.org. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "ICAI 2018 WITS 2018". icai.itiud.org. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "ICAI 2018 WSSC 2018". icai.itiud.org. Retrieved 2019-05-11.
- "ICAI 2018 Stats". icai.itiud.org. Retrieved 2019-04-24.