International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems
|International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems|
|Publisher||IEEE Computer Society|
|Frequency||annual (since 1984)|
The International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS) is the oldest conference in the field of distributed computing systems in the world. It was launched by the IEEE Computer Society Technical Committee on Distributed Processing (TCDP) in October 1979, and is sponsored by such committee. It was started as an 18-month conference until 1983 and became an annual conference since 1984. The ICDCS has a long history of significant achievements and worldwide visibility, and has recently celebrated its 37th year.
- 2018: Vienna, Austria
- 2017: Atlanta, GA, United States
- 2016: Nara, Japan
- 2015: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- 2014: Madrid, Spain
- 2013: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- 2012: Macau, China
- 2011: Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
- 2010: Genoa, Italy
- 2009: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- 2008: Beijing, China
- 2007: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 2006: Lisbon, Portugal
- 2005: Columbus, Ohio, United States
- 2004: Keio University, Japan
- 2003: Providence, RI, United States
- 2002: Vienna, Austria
- 2001: Phoenix, AZ, United States
- 2000: Taipei, Taiwan
- 1999: Austin, TX, United States
- 1998: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 1997: Baltimore, MD, United States
- 1996: Hong Kong
- 1995: Vancouver, Canada
- 1994: Poznań, Poland
- 1993: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- 1992: Yokohama, Japan
- 1991: Arlington, TX, United States
- 1990: Paris, France
- 1989: Newport Beach, CA, United States
- 1988: San Jose, CA, United States
- 1987: Berlin, Germany
- 1986: Cambridge, MA, United States
- 1985: Denver, CO, United States
- 1984: San Francisco, CA, United States
- 1983: Hollywood, FL, United States
- 1981: Versailles, France
- 1979: Huntsville, AL, United States
- ICDCS 2018 - July 2–July 5, 2018, Vienna, Austria
- ICDCS 2007 - June 25–June 29, 2007, Toronto, Canada.
- ICDCS 2006 - July 4–July 7, 2006, Lisbon, Portugal.
- ICDCS 2005 - July 6–July 10, 2005, Columbus, Ohio, United States.
- ICDCS 2004 - March 23–March 26, 2004, Keio University, Japan.
- ICDCS 2003 - May 19–May 22, 2003, Providence, RI, United States.
- ICDCS 2002 - July 2–July 5, 2002, Vienna, Austria.
- ICDCS 2001 - April 16–April 19, 2001, Phoenix, AZ, United States.
|This computer science article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|