International Conference on Systems Biology
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The International Conference on Systems Biology is the primary international conference for systems biology research. Created by Hiroaki Kitano in 2000, its organization is now coordinated by the International Society for Systems Biology (ISSB).
- ICSB-2018, Lyon, France (Université de Lyon).
- ICSB-2017, Blacksburg, Virginia (Virginia Tech).
- ICSB-2016, Barcelona, Spain.
- ICSB-2015 was originally announced to be in Shanghai, but then was held in Singapore.
- ICSB-2014, Melbourne, Australia.
- ICSB-2013, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- ICSB-2012, Toronto, Canada.
- ICSB-2011, Mannheim, Germany.
- ICSB-2010 Edinburgh, UK
- ICSB-2009 Stanford, California (Stanford University)
- ICSB-2008 Gothenburg, Sweden (CMB, Chalmers Biocenter, YSBN, NYRC)
- ICSB-2007 Long Beach, California (Caltech, UC Irvine, etc.)
- ICSB-2006 Yokohama (The Systems Biology Institute, JST, RIKEN, AIST)
- ICSB-2005 Boston (Harvard, MIT, Boston Univ.)
- ICSB-2004 Heidelberg (DFKI, EMBL, etc.)
- ICSB-2003 St Louis (Washington Univ. St. Louis)
- ICSB-2002 Stockholm (Karolinska Institute)
- ICSB-2001 Pasadena, California (California Institute of Technology)
- ICSB-2000 Tokyo (Japan Science and Technology Agency)
|This article about a biology organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|