International Federation of Audit Bureaux of Circulations
IFABC is a voluntary cooperative federation of industry-sponsored organizations established in nations throughout the world to verify and report facts about the circulations of publications and related data. (IFABC website)
A General Assembly of members is held every second year since 1963. Assemblies have been held in New York, Paris, Munich, Copenhagen, London, Chicago, Madrid, Rio de Janeiro, Stockholm, Tokyo, Toronto, Buenos Aires, Lucerne, New Delhi, Berlin, Washington, D.C., Seville, Sydney, and Kuala Lumpur.
They are four types of members.
- Full members are members with full voting rights and use of the logo and slogan and comply with the basic rules and procedures as required by the IFABC Constitution and Bylaws.
- Affiliate Members are members that do not fully comply with the IFABC Constitution and Bylaws but are sufficiently compliant to be welcomed into the body with full participation.
- Associate Membership is for companies who are closely aligned to the industries IFABC serves, for example paper supplies.
- Reciprocity Membership is for other media industry bodies who have similar interests to IFABC and are closely allied with us in terms of associated initiatives .
Only full members have full voting rights and use of the IFABC logo and slogan.
- Audit Bureau of Circulations (North America)
- Audit Bureau of Circulations (UK)
- Audit Bureau of Circulations (India)
- OJD France
- OJD Morocco
|This article about a business, industry, or trade-related organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|