International finance centre
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from International Finance Centre)
International Finance Centre, or International Financial Centre, or IFC may refer to one of the following:
- Financial centre
- International Financial Centre (IFC)
- Regional Financial Center (connected to larger hub, or IFCs)
- Offshore Financial Centre
- International Finance Centre (Hong Kong)
- International Finance Center Seoul
- Busan International Finance Center
- Guangzhou International Finance Center
- JW Marriott International Finance Centre
- Ping An Finance Centre
- Rose Rock International Finance Center
- Shanghai IFC
- Shenyang International Finance Center
- Suzhou IFS
- All pages beginning with "International Finance Centre"
- All pages beginning with "International Finance Center"
- All pages with titles containing International finance centre
- All pages with titles containing International finance center
- Chongqing International Trade and Commerce Center
- International Commerce Centre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title International finance centre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.