From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from International Group for Historic Aircraft Recovery)
- "About TIGHAR". tighar.org. Retrieved July 5, 2017.
- Wootson, Cleve (November 2, 2016). "Amelia Earhart didn't die in a plane crash, investigators say. This is their theory.". Washington Post. Retrieved July 6, 2017.
- Walker, Kenly (July 12, 2007). "Group Hopes To End Amelia Earhart Mystery". CBS News. Retrieved July 5, 2017.
- Lori Van Pelt (June 2006). Amelia Earhart: The Sky's No Limit. Tom Doherty Associates. p. 215. ISBN 978-0-7653-1062-0. Retrieved 2013-06-08.
Executive Director Ric Gillespie has visited the island of Nikumaroro in the Phoenix Island group seven times since 1989.
- Osborne, Hannah (June 21, 2017). "Search for Amelia Earhart: Dogs to Help Solve Mystery by Hunting for Pilot's Remains on Uninhabited South Pacific Island". Newsweek.
- Fortin, Jacey (June 27, 2017). "Amelia Earhart's Disappearance Still Captivates Searchers, 80 Years Later". New York Times. Retrieved July 5, 2017.
- Dolak, Kevin; Hughes, Dana (March 20, 2012). "Hillary Clinton Welcomes Amelia Earhart Exhibition and Renewed Discovery Effort". ABC News. Retrieved July 5, 2017.