International HIV/AIDS Alliance
Logo of IHAA
|Motto||Together to end AIDS|
|Predecessor||International Alliance Supporting Community Action on AIDS|
|Purpose||Supporting community action on HIV, health and rights to end AIDS|
The International HIV/AIDS Alliance (IHAA) is a global partnership of nationally based governmental and non-governmental organizations which support community organizations which promote HIV/AIDS issues in developing countries. The Alliance was created in November 1993 as the International Alliance Supporting Community Action on AIDS, and later renamed the International HIV/AIDS Alliance. The Alliance's founding Executive Director, from 1993 to 2003, was Jeffrey O'Malley. From 2003 until 2015, the Alliance was led by Alvaro Bermejo. The current Executive Director is Christine Stegling.
- Action for Global Health
- India HIV/AIDS Alliance
- List of non-governmental organizations in China
- Seth Berkley
- Source (International Information Support Centre)
- Starfish Greathearts Foundation
- Samuels & McPherson 2010, pp. 468–485.
- Beck, Eduard J; Holland, Lynn-Marie; et al. (2006). The HIV Pandemic: Local and Global Implications. Oxford, New York: Oxford University Press. p. XXXVIII. ISBN 9780191574764. OCLC 801405447.
- d'Adesky, Anne-Christine (2006) . Moving Mountains: The Race to Treat Global AIDS. London: Verso. p. 477. ISBN 1844675432. OCLC 67375342.
- Development Cooperation Ireland; Afya Mzuri; UNICEF Zambia (2005) . Where to Find Information on HIV/AIDS (2nd ed.). Development Cooperation Ireland : Afya Mzuri : Unicef. OCLC 76800718.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on International Relations (16 September 1998). The Spread of AIDS in the Developing World: Hearing Before the Committee on International Relations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, Second Session, September 16, 1998. Washington: U.S. G.P.O. p. 78. ISBN 0160577551. OCLC 40503153.
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs. (2005). Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2005: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, United States Senate, One Hundred Eighth Congress, Second Session, on H.R. 4818/S. 2812, an Act Making Appropriations for Foreign Operations, Export Financing, and Related Programs for the Fiscal Year Ending September 30, 2005, and for Other Purposes. Washington: U.S. G.P.O. ISBN 0160744628. OCLC 58839509.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs (2007). PEPFAR Reauthorization: From Emergency to Sustainability: Hearing Before the Committee on Foreign Affairs, House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, First Session, September 25, 2007. Washington: U.S. G.P.O. ISBN 9780160798450. OCLC 191799857.
- Journals and magazines
- Samuels, Fiona; McPherson, Sam (2010). "Meeting the Challenge of Proving Impact in Andhra Pradesh, India". Journal of Development Effectiveness. Abingdon, Oxfordshire, UK: Routledge (Taylor & Francis. 2 (4): 468–485. doi:10.1080/19439342.2010.518461. OCLC 276274552.
- New African. London: IC Magazines Ltd. (315–325): 21. OCLC 3955328. Missing or empty
|This article about an international organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|