International Institute of Business Analysis
|Method||Certification, industry standards, conferences, publications|
|Stephen Ashworth (President & CEO)
Kathleen Hutton (EVP, Chapter & Member Services)
Sandee Violi (Vice President, Finance)
Jack Brooks (Director, Information Technology)
Kristina Fixter (Director, Brand and Communications)
Alain Arseneault (Senior Office, Corporate & Business Development)
Janice Brooks (Director, Human Resources)
Michael Augello (Chair of Board
|Slogan||Helping Business Do Business Better|
As the voice of the business analysis community, IIBA supports the recognition of the profession, and works to maintain standards for the practice and certification. Through a global network, IIBA connects Members, Chapters, corporations and partners to advance the business analysis profession by uniting a community of professionals to create better business outcomes.
IIBA helps business analysts develop their skills and further their careers by providing access to relevant content. It created A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide), a collection of knowledge within the BA profession, reflecting the current generally accepted practices. In April 2015, International Institute of Business Analysis™ (IIBA®) announced the official release of A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide) v3. It outlines the skills and knowledge business analysis professionals need to create better business outcomes and drive business success. The new guide proves essential direction on areas such as agile, business intelligence, information technology, business architecture and business process management.
IIBA offers formal certification for business analysis professionals, including the Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) and Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) designations.
IIBA has over 115 local Chapters worldwide.
The IIBA organization was founded in 2003, and the Body of Knowledge Committee was founded in 2004. In 2005, BABOK® Guide was released and the CBAP® certification program was implemented. Membership grew to over 5,000 members by 2008, and 16,000 by 2011. Membership in 2015 is 29,000, and there are 115 chapters on 6 continents.
- "About IIBA - IIBA | International Institute of Business Analysis". www.iiba.org. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "BABOK Guide - IIBA | International Institute of Business Analysis". www.iiba.org. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "Certification & Recognition - IIBA | International Institute of Business Analysis". www.iiba.org. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "Board of Directors - IIBA | International Institute of Business Analysis". www.iiba.org. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "IIBA Senior Leadership Team - IIBA | International Institute of Business Analysis". www.iiba.org. Retrieved 2015-10-20.
- "History of IIBA". Retrieved 22 Apr 2014.
|This article about a professional association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|