International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos
|International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos|
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Discipline||Applied Sciences Engineering|
|Edited by||Guanrong Chen|
|OCLC no.|| 23477115|
International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos (IJBC) is an academic journal that has been published by World Scientific since its founding in 1991. It covers chaos and nonlinear science in a diverse range of fields in applied sciences, such as astronomy and zoology, as well as engineering, such as in aerospace and telecommunications.
The journal encompasses the experimental, computational, and theoretical aspects of bifurcations, chaos and complexity of various dynamical systems.
Abstracting and Indexing
- Science Citation Index
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- CompuMath Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (also known as SciSearch)
- ISI Alerting Services
- Mathematical Reviews
- Zentralblatt MATH
- "International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos". World Scientific. Retrieved October 21, 2014.
- "International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos". ResearchGate. Retrieved October 21, 2014.
- http://www.worldscinet.com/ijbc/mkt/aims_scope.shtml IJBC Aims and Scope
|This article about an engineering journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.