International Journal of Forecasting
|Edited by||Pierre Pinson |
|ISO 4||Int. J. Forecast.|
The International Journal of Forecasting is a quarterly peer-reviewed scientific journal on forecasting. It is published by Elsevier on behalf of the International Institute of Forecasters. Its objective is to "unify the field of forecasting and to bridge the gap between theory and practice, making forecasting useful and relevant for decision and policy makers". The journal was established in 1985. According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2018 impact factor of 3.386.
- Pierre Pinson (2019–)
- Esther Ruiz (2019)
- Rob J. Hyndman (2005–2018)
- Jan G. de Gooijer (1998–2004)
- Robert Fildes (1988–1998)
- J. Scott Armstrong (1988–1989)
- Spyros Makridakis (1985–1987)
- "Scope". International Journal of Forecasting. International Institute of Forecasters. Retrieved 2018-12-20.
- "International Journal of Forecasting". 2018 Journal Citation Reports (Science ed.). Clarivate Analytics. 2017.
- "Past editors". International Journal of Forecasting. International Institute of Forecasters. Retrieved 2018-12-20.
|This article about an academic journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.