International Journal of Hematology
|Edited by||Toshio Suda|
|Int. J. Hematol.|
|LCCN||91033431 sn 91033431|
International Journal of Hematology is the official journal of the Japanese Society of Hematology. Since 2008, it has been published by Springer Japan, but used to be published by Carden Jennings.
International Journal of Hematology is indexed in the following databases:
- Abstracts in Anthropology
- Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts
- Biological Abstracts
- CAB Abstracts
- CAB International
- Chemical Abstracts Service
- Current Awareness in Biological Sciences
- Current Contents/Clinical Medicine
- Elsevier Biobase
- Global Health
- Google Scholar
- Index Copernicus
- INIS Atomindex
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Summon by Serial Solutions
- "International Journal of Hematology". Springer. Retrieved 2010-07-28.
- "International Journal Of Hematology To Be Published By Springer". Medical News Today. Retrieved 2010-08-06.
|This article about a medical journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.