International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning
Abbreviated title (ISO 4)
|Int. J. Mobile Blended Learn.|
|Edited by||David Parsons|
IGI Global on behalf of the International Association for Mobile Learning
The International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal which focuses on educational technology, specifically on theoretical, technical, and pedagogical aspects of learning in mobile and blended environments. It is the official journal of the International Association for Mobile Learning and is published on their behalf by IGI Global. The journal was established in 2009 by David Parsons (Massey University), who remains the editor-in-chief. Annual collections of papers from the journal are published as a series of edited books.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- ACM Digital Library
- Emerging Sources Citation Index
- "International Journal of Mobile and Blended Learning". ACM Digital Library. Association for Computing Machinery. Retrieved 17 October 2016.
- "Inspec list of journals" (PDF). Inspec. Institution of Engineering and Technology. Retrieved 2016-08-26.
- "Content/Database Overview - Compendex Source List". Engineering Village. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-08-26.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2016-08-26.
- "PsychINFO Journal Coverage". American Psychological Association. Retrieved 2016-08-26.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2016-08-26.
|This article about an education journal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.