International Journal of Mormon Studies
|Edited by||David M. Morris|
European Mormon Studies Association (United Kingdom)
|Int. J. Mormon Stud.|
The International Journal of Mormon Studies is a peer-reviewed open access academic journal of Mormon studies, that was established in 2008 as the British Journal of Mormon Studies, before obtaining its current title later in 2009. Its 2008 volume was renamed retroactively. It is published in Staffordshire, England by the European Mormon Studies Association. Its general editor is David M. Morris.
The European Mormon Studies Association also sponsors academic conferences (such as one in 2013, in association with Brigham Young University London Centre.
- Publication Details (PDF), 1, International Journal of Mormon Studies, 2008
- "International journal of Mormon studies (eJournal / eMagazine, 2008)". [WorldCat.org]. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- "International Journal of Mormon Studies | EMSA: The European Mormon Studies Association". Euromormonstudies.wordpress.com. 2012-08-29. Retrieved 2013-09-06.
- International Journal of Mormon Studies: A Peer Reviewed Journal for Scholars of Mormonism, European Mormon Studies Association, retrieved September 6, 2013
- "Guest Post: Research Survey of Mormons (UK & Irish)". Juvenile Instructor. 2011-10-24. Retrieved 2013-09-10.
- Morris, David (March 23, 2009). "The International Journal of Mormon Studies". By Common Consent. Retrieved 2009-03-24.[not in citation given]
- "EMSA Conference 2013 | EMSA: The European Mormon Studies Association". Euromormonstudies.wordpress.com. Retrieved 2013-11-05.
|This article about an academic journal on religious studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This article related to the Latter Day Saint movement is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|