|Discipline||Pharmaceutical and biological sciences|
|Edited by||P. Muthuprasanna|
|ISO 4||Int. J. Pharma Bio Sci.|
The International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences is a quarterly scientific journal covering research in pharmaceutical and biological sciences. It was established in 2010 and the editor-in-chief is Guru Prasad Mohanta (Annamalai University).
The journal was placed on Jeffrey Beall's list of "Potential, possible, or probable" predatory scholarly open-access journals. Although the journal charges article processing fees, readers have to subscribe to the journal or buy articles individually.
Abstracting and indexing
- Beall, Jeffrey. "LIST OF STANDALONE JOURNALS". Scholarly Open Access. Archived from the original on 2016-09-26. Retrieved 2016-10-06.
- "Instructions to authors to submit manuscript of pharma bio sciences to ijpbs". International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- "Subscription". International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences. Retrieved 25 December 2018.
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 2010-03-10. Retrieved 2017-09-07.
- "Embase Coverage". Embase. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-12-24.
- "Source details: International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences". Scopus preview. Elsevier. Retrieved 2018-12-24.
- "Discontinued Sources List". Elsevier. Retrieved 25 December 2018.