International Journal of Transgenderism
|Edited by||Walter P. Bouman|
|Int. J. Transgenderism|
The International Journal of Transgenderism is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering research on gender dysphoria, the medical and psychological treatment of transgender individuals, social and legal acceptance of sex reassignment, and professional and public education on transgenderism. It also publishes theoretical essays, policy statements, commentaries, letters to the editor, and review articles. The journal aims to inform a broad audience including policy makers, practitioners, and the general public. It is the official journal of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health. The editor-in-chief is Walter P. Bouman (University of Minnesota Medical School). The journal was established in 1997 and is published by Taylor & Francis.
Abstracting and indexing
- Friedemann Pfäfflin (University of Ulm)
- Eli Coleman (University of Minnesota Medical School)
- Richard Ekins (University of Ulster)
- Dave King (University of Liverpool)
- Walter O Bockting (Columbia University)
- "International Journal of Transgenderism". www.tandfonline.com. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- "World Professional Association for Transgender Health". WPATH. Archived from the original on 2012-06-14. Retrieved 2012-06-13.
- "Editorial Board". Taylor & Francis. Retrieved 2012-06-13.