International Journal of Transgender Health
|Edited by||Walter P. Bouman|
|International Journal of Transgenderism|
|ISO 4||Int. J. Transgender Health|
The International Journal of Transgender Health is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal covering research on gender dysphoria, the medical and psychological treatment of transgender individuals, social and legal acceptance of sex reassignment, and professional and public education on transgender health. It also publishes theoretical essays, policy statements, commentaries, letters to the editor, and review articles. The journal aims to inform a broad audience including policy makers, practitioners, and the general public. It is the official journal of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health. The editor-in-chief is Walter P. Bouman (National Centre for Transgender Health, Nottingham, UK). The journal is published by Taylor & Francis.
Abstracting and indexing
- Friedemann Pfäfflin (University of Ulm)
- Eli Coleman (University of Minnesota Medical School)
- Richard Ekins (University of Ulster)
- Dave King (University of Liverpool)
- Walter O Bockting (Columbia University)
- "International Journal of Transgender Health". www.tandfonline.com. Retrieved 2017-04-19.
- "World Professional Association for Transgender Health". WPATH. Archived from the original on 2012-06-14. Retrieved 2012-06-13.
- "Editorial Board". Taylor & Francis. Retrieved 2012-06-13.
|This article about a journal on lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender topics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.