International Meal Company
|Traded as||BM&F Bovespa: IMCH3|
|Headquarters||São Paulo, Brazil|
|Francisco Javier Gavilán Martin, (Chairman)|
|Revenue||US$ 578.7 million (2013)|
|Profit||US$ 1.7 million (2013)|
Number of employees
International Meal Company (IMC) is a Brazilian holding company in the foodservice sector operating fast food restaurants. It was founded in 2006 by Advent International and operates 386 restaurants with approximately 14,000 employees in Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic. The company's restaurant brands include: Viena, Frango Assado, Wraps, Go Fresh, Brunella, Gino's, and Airports Concepts/Airport Shoppes.
- Airport Concepts (also known as Airports Shoppes) is an IMC company that operates different brands of restaurants in airports. The subsidiary operates under Airport Concepts in seven Brazilian airports, and as Airports Shoppes in Mexico and the Caribbean.
- Brunella is a chain of 7 restaurants, 6 in São Paulo and 1 in Santos.
- Frango Assado is a restaurant chain along roads and the eateries operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Food and baked goods are offered.
- Go Fresh is natural food restaurant with 3 locations in São Paulo.
- Viena is a network of more than 100 restaurants. It was founded in 1975 and has locations in the main shopping centers in Brazil as well as at airports and food courts on highways in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Brasília, and cities with high income per capita in southern Brazil such as Curitiba for example.
- Wraps is a Brazilian restaurant chain with eight locations in São Paulo and one in Rio de Janeiro.
- "Dona do Frango Assado compra rede Batata Inglesa", Folha de S. Paulo, 11/06/2012