International Personal Finance
|Traded as||LSE: IPF|
|Headquarters||Leeds, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Dan O'Connor, Chairman|
Gerard Ryan, Chief Executive Officer
|Revenue||£763.4 million (2016)|
|£92.6 million (2016)|
|£66.9 million (2016)|
Number of employees
|Website||www.ipfin.co.uk We are evolving to meet the changing needs of 2.4 million customers across 11 international markets.|
International Personal Finance is a British-based international home credit business and digital business. It is listed on the London Stock Exchange. It took a secondary listing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange in March 2013. It has a head office in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The company was first established as a division of Provident Financial in 1997. It was demerged from Provident Financial in 2007 and went on to acquire Maritime Commercial Bank of Kaliningrad in 2008. IPF acquired digital loans company MCB Finance in 2015.
The company has operations organised as follows:
- Poland - home credit and digital
- Hungary (hu:Provident) - home credit
- Romania - home credit
- Czech Republic - home credit
- Mexico - home credit and digital
- Spain - digital
- Australia - digital
- Finland - digital
- Latvia - digital
- Lithuania - digital
- Estonia - digital
- "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). International Personal Finance. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Provident Financial details split". Reuters. 7 June 2007. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "International Personal Finance buys Russian bank for 2.75 mln stg cash". LSE. 31 December 2007. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Lender IPF says to buy MCB Finance Group". Reuters. 19 December 2014. Retrieved 6 February 2018.