International Scout and Guide Fellowship
|International Scout and Guide Fellowship|
|Affiliation||World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts
World Organization of the Scout Movement
The International Scout and Guide Fellowship is open to former members of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts (WAGGGS) and the World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM), and to other adults who wish to support Scouting.
It was created in 1953 under the name of International Fellowship of Former Scouts and Guides (IFOFSAG).
ISGF is supported by WOSM and WAGGGS, and it has members in 63 countries presently. Furthermore, there are members of Central Branch (individual members or groups) in 41 countries.
In 2013, the 55,500 members celebrated the 60th anniversary of ISGF by carrying out projects to the benefit of communities in which they live and work or worldwide.
- 1 Organization
- 2 See also
- 3 References
ISGF consists of national Member Organizations called NSGFs (National Scout and Guide Fellowships) and of the members of the Central Branch in countries where there is not yet a NSGF.
Region Europe has 4 regional divisions:
- Nordic Baltic Sub-region
- Western Europe Sub-region
- Central Europe Sub-region
- Southern Sub-Region
Central Europe Sub-region
- Czech Republic
Nordic Baltic Sub-region
Western Europe Sub-region
Groups and/or individuals in the following countries:
- Cape Verde
- Congo Brazzaville
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- Taiwan (ROC)
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
International Ambassadors Guild
This Guild, founded in 1997, is a foundation to support Scouting and Guiding worldwide.
- "About ISGF". ISGF. Retrieved 2017-01-12.
- "ISGF 60th anniversary counts on its members". ISGF. Retrieved 2017-01-12.
- "The World and ISGF". ISGF. Retrieved 2017-01-12.
- "Democratic Republic of the Congo". ISGF. Retrieved 2008-12-12.
- "Bahrain and Ghana Full Membership". ISGF. Retrieved 2008-12-12.
- "Ivory Coast". ISGF. Retrieved 2008-12-12.
- "Jordan". ISGF. Retrieved 2008-12-12.
- "Central Branch Countries". ISGF. Retrieved 2017-01-07.
- "CB Newsletter" (pdf). ISGF. p. 2. Retrieved 2009-10-29.
- "Update CB ISGF Info - February 2009". ISGF. Retrieved 2009-09-28.
- International Ambassadors Guild