International Sports Hall of Fame
|Location||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
The International Sports Hall of Fame (ISHOF) is a section 501(c)(3) Nonprofit organization established in 2012 by Dr. Robert M. Goldman to honor the world's greatest athlete legends in all categories of sports.
The ISHOF's mission is to inspire future generations of athletes by honoring the sports heroes of today.
Potential Induction Candidates are selected on their past and present contributions to the sports world and their charitable works mentoring youth and inspiring future generations of athletes with a "giving back" mindset
The Hall of Fame Induction ceremonies are held annually at the world's largest sports festival, the Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports Festival, first weekend of March hosting 200,000 attendees and over 22,000 competing athletes in over 80 sports.
Class of 2012
- Arnold Schwarzenegger - 7 Time Mr. Olympia
- Randy Couture - UFC World Champion 6x
- Jack LaLanne/Elaine LaLanne - Fitness Icons
- Corey Everson - 6 Time Ms. Olympia
- Mark Henry - World's Strongest Man & WWE Champion
- James Lorimer - Co-Founder-Arnold Sports Festival
Class of 2013
- Archie Griffin - 2x Heisman Trophy Winner
- Franco Columbu - 2 Time Mr. Olympia
- Earl 'The Pearl' Monroe - NBA Hall of Fame
- Bruno Sammartino - WWWF World Wrestling Champion WWE Hall of Fame
- Blaine Crew Wilson - 5x National Champion: Gymnastics.
Class of 2014
- Jason Statham - Martial Artist/Movie Star, British Olympic Diving Team
- Cynthia Rothrock - 5 Time Martial Arts World Champion
- Lee Haney - 8 Time Mr. Olympia
- Dan Gable - Olympic Gold Medalist, Team Olympic, World Coach: Wrestling
- Joe, Ben & Betty Weider - Founders Sport of Bodybuilding Pioneers, Fitness Magazines Publishers
Class of 2015
- Evander Holyfield - 4x Heavyweight Boxing Champion
- Ed Coan - Powerlifting Champion, 70 World Records
- Paul 'Triple H' Levesque - WWE Champion/ Sport Administrator
- Lenda Murray - 8 Time Ms. Olympia
- Don 'The Dragon' Wilson - 11 Time World Kick Boxing Champion
- Michael Jai White - Movie Star, Holder 8 Karate Black Belts
Class of 2016
- Royce Gracie - 1st. UFC Champion
- Johnny Bench - Hall of Fame Baseball Catcher
- Ann Maria DeMars - 1st American World Judo Champion.
- Kurt Angle - Olympic Gold Medalist Wrestling/ Pro Wrestling Champion
- Ronnie Coleman - 8x Mr. Olympia
Class of 2017
- Lou Ferrigno - Mr. Universe, Movie-TV Actor
- Herschel Walker - Heisman Trophy & College Football Hall of Fame
- Bill Kazmaier - 3x World's Strongest Man. World PL Champion
- Dr. Thomas Rosandich - Founder-U.S. Sports Academy
- Apolo Ohno - Olympic Speed Skating Champion
Class of 2018
- Ronda Rousey - UFC Women's Champion, Olympic Judo Medalist
- Bas Rutten - UFC World Champion, Actor, King of Pancrase
- Dr. Terry Todd/Dr. Jan Todd - World Champion Powerlifters, Authors/Publishers
- Phil Keoghan - Sports Documentarian.
Class of 2019
- Benny 'The Jet' Urquidez - 5 Time World Kick Boxing Champion
- Rocky Bleier - 4x Super Bowl Winner: Pittsburgh Steelers
- Tim Kennedy - Soldier, MMA Fighter, TV actor
- Michael Buffer - Renowned Boxing Announcer
- David Goggins - Guinness World record holder, Soldier, Ultra Marathon Champion
Global Advisory Board
- Fairfax Hackley: Senior V.P./ISHOF
- Arnold Schwarzenegger -7 Time Mr. Olympia
- Dr. Joseph Maroon - Team Neurosurgeon-NFL Pittsburg Steelers
- Dr Nick DiNubulie - Former Team Orthopedic Consultant-NBA Philadelphia 76ers
- Prof Dr. Eduardo DeRose - International Olympic Committee Medical Commission
- Randy Couture - UFC World Champion
- Earl 'The Pearl' Monroe - NBA Hall of Fame
- Mark Henry - World's Strongest Man/WWE World Champion
- Thomas P. Rosandich - Founder- U.S Sports Academy
- Dr Thomas Allen - Clinical Professor Center for Exercise and Sports Medicine University of Oklahoma School of Community Medicine
- Alan Goldberg - Founder - Action Martial Arts Magazine
- Rob Fletcher - America's Next Great Trainer
- James Lorimer - Co-Founder Arnold Schwarzenegger Sports Festival
- Dan O'Malley - Professional Boxer/Wrestler
- James Manion - President IFBB Pro League
- Dr. James Stoxen - Team Doctors
- Dr Rafael Santonja - President IFBB
- Min Zhu - Deputy Chairman-China Collection Sports Committee
- Dr Ronald Klatz - Co-Founder-National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- David P. Webster - Strong Man Competition Official
- Eric Hillman: President: Europa Sports
- Rick Collins: Attorney
- "INTERNATIONAL SPORTS HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2019". thecincinnatiherald.com. THE CINCINNATI HERALD NEWS.
- "The 2018 Inductees To The International Sports Hall of Fame". Generationiron.com. GENERATION IRON FITNESS NETWORK.
- "International Sports Hall of Fame Class of 2019". columbus.org. COLUMBUS CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
- "International Sports Hall of Fame at The Arnold Sports Festival". digitaljournal.com. DIGITAL JOURNAL.