International Steel Group
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Predecessor||LTV Steel, Bethlehem Steel|
|Headquarters||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
It acquired what was left of the remaining assets of the dissolved Bethlehem Steel, formerly America's second-largest steel producer. Bethlehem Steel did not merge with/into International Steel Group.
- 2002: ISG purchased the assets of Acme Steel, and the integrated steel assets of LTV in February.
- 2003: ISG acquired the Bethlehem Steel Corporation assets, and the Gary plate mill of U.S. Steel.
- 2004: ISG purchased the assets of Weirton Steel, Georgetown Steel, and an HBI facility in Trinidad and Tobago.
- 2005: Completed merger with Mittal Steel Company in April.
- 2006: Mittal completed takeover of Arcelor, to form ArcelorMittal.
- Official archived International Steel Group website — Intlsteel.com, via the Internet Archive Wayback Machine.
- ArcelorMittal S.A. corporate website
|This article about an industrial corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|