FCT, the International Symposia on Fundamentals of Computation Theory is a biennial series of conferences in the field of theoretical computer science. It was established in 1977 for researchers interested in all aspects of theoretical computer science, and in particular algorithms, computational complexity, formal and logical methods. FCT was previously held at the following institutions.
- Conferences in theoretical computer science.
- The list of computer science conferences contains other academic conferences in computer science.
- FCT 2011 page at University of Oslo
- Fundamentals of Computation Theory: 18th International Symposium, FCT 2011, Oslo, Norway, August 22–25, 2011: Proceedings. Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) 6914 (2011), ISBN 978-3-642-22952-7 (print), ISBN 978-3-642-22953-4 (online)
- FCT 2013 web page at Liverpool University (retrieved 2013-07-11)
- FCT 2015 web page (retrieved 2014-10-22)
- FCT 2017 web page (retrieved 2016-09-27)
- FCT 2019 web page (retrieved 2017-10-09)
- FCT 2021 web page (retrieved 2018-06-14)
- FCT 2023 web page (retrieved 2023-09-25)