Haneda Airport International Terminal Station
The Keikyu platforms
|Location||2-6-5 Haneda Kūkō, Ōta-ku, Tokyo
|Connections||Tokyo International Airport|
Haneda Airport International Terminal Station is a railway station at Tokyo International Airport in Ōta, Tokyo, Japan. The station is operated by the private railway operator by Keikyu and Tokyo Monorail. The station opened on October 21, 2010. The operators use different names for the station in Japanese:
- Keikyu: Haneda Kūkō Kokusaisen Tāminaru Eki (羽田空港国際線ターミナル駅?)
- Tokyo Monorail: Haneda Kūkō Kokusaisen Biru Eki (羽田空港国際線ビル駅?)
Haneda Airport International Terminal Station is served by the 17.8 km Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line from Monorail Hamamatsuchō in central Tokyo to Haneda Airport Terminal 2, and lies 14.0 km from the northern terminus of the line at Monorail Hamamatsuchō.
The Keikyu platforms are located underground with escalators to bring passengers into the terminal building. The Keikyu platforms consists of two side platforms serving two tracks. The Tokyo Monorail platforms are located above ground, connected to the third floor of the terminal building.
|1||■ Keikyu Airport Line||for Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal|
|2||■ Keikyu Airport Line||for Keikyū Kamata
Keikyu Main Line for Shinagawa
Toei Asakusa Line for Shimbashi and Nihombashi
Keisei Main Line for Aoto, Keisei Narita, and Narita Airport
Hokusō Line and Narita Sky Access for Chiba New Town Chuo, Inzai-Makinohara, Inba-Nihon-Idai, and Narita Airport
Keikyu Main Line for Yokohama
Tokyo Monorail platforms
|1||■ Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line||for Haneda Airport Terminal 1 and Haneda Airport Terminal 2|
|2||■ Tokyo Monorail Haneda Airport Line||for Monorail Hamamatsuchō|
|Monorail Hamamatsuchō||Haneda Express||Haneda Airport Terminal 1|
|Ryūtsū Center||Rapid||Haneda Airport Terminal 1|
|Keikyu Airport Line|
|Shinagawa||Airport Limited Express||Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal|
|Keikyū Kamata||Limited Express (Kaitoku)||Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal|
|Tenkūbashi||Limited Express (Tokkyū)||Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal|
|Tenkūbashi||Airport Express||Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal|
|Tenkūbashi||Local||Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal|
The Tokyo Monorail station opened on 21 October 2010.
On March 27, 2010, there was a fire in the station building under construction that burnt an area of approximately 700 square meters and injured one worker.
In fiscal 2011, the Tokyo Monorail station was used by an average of 6,467 passengers daily.
- "Tokyo Monorail, Keikyu open stations at new Haneda int'l terminal". Mainichi Daily News. October 22, 2010. Retrieved October 23, 2010.
- Keikyu press release, May 14, 2010 (Japanese)
- Tokyo Monorail press release, February 10, 2010 (Japanese)
- Terada, Hirokazu (19 January 2013). データブック日本の私鉄 [Databook: Japan's Private Railways]. Japan: Neko Publishing. p. 213. ISBN 978-4-7770-1336-4.
- Mainichi Daily News. "Fire breaks out at incomplete Haneda Airport railway station" (March 27, 2010)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Haneda Airport International Terminal Station.|
- Tokyo Monorail station information (Japanese)